Real Estate Consulting and Research Services
Danter and Associates offers real estate consulting and research services on a
variety of issues, with particular emphasis on market response to a
variety of product. Often, development and pricing decisions are based on a cost
analysis (how much does the property or amenity cost to develop and maintain),
rather than a market perspective (how much will the market pay). Our
real estate consulting expertise has been honed by over 40 years of real
estate research, including market feasibility
study and proprietary consumer preference and behavior surveys.
estate consulting services include the following:
- We can provide you with the evaluation of the following from a market performance perspective:
- Site plans
- Floor plans
- Amenity packages
- Project concept and targeting
- Marketing strategies
- Phasing strategies
- Market issues affecting underperforming properties, including
strategic rehabilitation study
- Development alternatives for a specific site based on potential market performance
- Market potential for specific markets and submarkets. We can study
several markets, submarkets, or individual site locations based on key
characteristics and rank them for potential performance.
- Consumer preference and behavior surveys
- Case studies of similar developments, including lessons learned.
- Housing action plan and strategy development for a downtown area, a
city, a county, or an entire metropolitan area.
- Marketing evaluation - we can provide critical evaluation of your
marketing material and strategies, combined with shopping reports. In
addition, we can provide training in lifestyle marketing.
We would love to speak with you about putting our 40+ years of expertise to
use for you. Call us at (614) 221-9096 during business hours (8 am to 5 pm)
Eastern US time, or fill out our contact form.
Back to Product Page