Equestrian Center Development
Our equestrian center feasibility study will provide support
levels, user profiles, optimum size/location, specialized
attributes, fee structure, and potential gross revenues.
- Establish the level of support for the proposed facility
from target consumers, i.e. national and local associations/
national equestrian-related corporations, etc.
- Identify special interest equestrian shows/sales and their
level of support for the proposed facility.
- Identify optimum size, configuration, and special
- Establish appropriate fee structure
- Identify factors critical for success.
- Establish marketing strategies and marketing plan designed
to attract the various components of support. Special
consideration will be given to both conventional and created
- Size, type, specialized facilities, target
- Identify factors critical for success, i.e. golf, lodging,
food service, other activities
- Identify an appropriate management structure
- Recommend potential marketing options.
Our conclusions are based on an analysis of the relationship
between equestrian center and existing and future demand for
equestrian center services. Capture factors are
established based on case study research of existing equestrian
Supply is established through a field survey of existing
equestrian centers within the Competitive Market Area (CMA),
that area that will provide the most competition for the subject
site. Existing centers are surveyed to identify amenities,
booking rates, additional services, show and sale attendance and
Demand is established through interviews with target
consumers and an analysis of market area demographics.
I would like a quote for an
equestrian center study
To Danter Product